Found this IBM Incident Summary description that might apply:

CPF1301 Found in the QSQSRVR Joblog
 Incident Summary

Problem Summary:
The user noticed that the joblog for the QSQSRVR server job contained the
following message:

CPF1301 - ACGDTA for xxxxxx/QUSER/QSQSRVR not journaled; reason 1. Job
resource accounting data for job xxxxxx/QUSER/QSQSRVR was not journaled to
the system accounting journal QSYS/QACGJRN.
-- 1-The accounting level system value (QACGLVL) indicated that this level
of resource accounting was not to be done when the job entered the system.

This message would not be too alarming except the user was not implementing
the job accounting function. Their Accounting Level (QACGLVL) system value
is set to *NONE. There is no journal or journal receiver set up on the
system.

Resolution:
This message is harmless. Some of the server jobs have a Change Accounting
Code ( CHGACGCDE ) coded up to ensure that the accounting code is accurate
because server jobs often process work on the behalf of other users. If
there is no check to see if job accounting is running, the server job will
throw this message. This user should ignore this message if job accounting
is not being used in the environment.

If it doesn't I'd open a PMR with IBM.

Elvis