Steve wrote:

"does that mean there was a federal grand jury hearing testimony on
FAST400?  would they only be investigating whether FAST400 stole trade
secrets from IBM?"

Not this case, I don't think.  I think this was a lawsuit, and I think
it was IBM suing FAST400.  Maybe it was FAST400 suing IBM, but the
information I was being asked for was for IBM...

Good cloak and dagger stuff.

I told the lawyers that I didn't have any record of these guys, but that
I would have expected them not to use their real names... and in spite
of whatever security I had set up on the machine, these guys, if
anybody, would have been able to do whatever they wanted and cover their
tracks as well.  Since my CFINT was still kicking in, it seemed likely
that they hadn't been on my machine.

Eventually the lawyers figured out which timeshare service they were
after and hounded them.

I would guess that the proprietor of the other service is likely to tune
into this board, so I'd be curious to hear his or her war story.

Go... FASTER! Without an Upgrade!
ARCTOOLS/400(tm) and ReorgWizard(tm)
http://www.arctools.com
DCSoftware, Inc.