The same program does get submitted again about an hour later during our
nightly processing stuff.  That time, the program worked fine, and the data
area was deleted successfully.  Go figure....

I wonder what will happen tonight.  Guess I'll have to dial in to find
out... :(

Thanks all for the suggestions...
Todd

             "Jeff Rogers"
             <jeff.rogers@trgc
             orp.com>                                                   To
             Sent by:                  "'Midrange Systems Technical
             midrange-l-bounce         Discussion'"
             s@xxxxxxxxxxxx            <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                        cc

             11/09/2005 03:47                                      Subject
             PM                        RE: Error deleting data area...

             Please respond to
             Midrange Systems
                 Technical
                Discussion
             <midrange-l@midra
                 nge.com>

You've probably tried this, but wrkobjlck may show you what has a lock on
the data area.

Jeff