Nothing has changed recently  and no ILE is involved

Submitting program.....
Program  . . . . . . . :   DAYSYSCOMP
Program creation information:
  Program creation date/time . . . . . . . . . . . :   05/05/31  08:20:51
  Program attribute  . . :   CLP
  Type of program  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :   OPM

Submitted program....
Program  . . . . . . . :   CIRT0200
 Program creation information:
   Program creation date/time . . . . . . . . . . . :   02/09/15  23:56:36
   Program attribute  . . :   CLP
   Type of program  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :   OPM

             michael@ryantechn
             ology.com
             midrange-l-bounce         Midrange Systems Technical
             s@xxxxxxxxxxxx            Discussion
                                       <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                        cc
             11/09/2005 12:38
             PM                                                    Subject
                                       RE: Error deleting data area...

             Please respond to
             Midrange Systems
                 Technical
                Discussion
             <midrange-l@midra
                 nge.com>

Have you recompiled the either the submitted or submitting program, and
now they are in different activation groups?

RTNVAR(&WHICH)
>     05/11/09  00:40:55.183232  QCADRV       QSYS        0391     CIRT0200
>  Message . . . . :    13400 - DLTDTAARA DTAARA(RTAM/WHICH01)
>    05/11/09  00:40:55.206864  QP0QCHK      QSYS        *STMT    CIRT0200
>  From module . . . . . . . . :   QP0QCHK
>  From procedure  . . . . . . :   qp0qchk__FP15chk_parms_block
>  Statement . . . . . . . . . :   642
>  Message . . . . :   Object already in use.
>  Cause . . . . . :   Cannot allocate object for reason code 1. 1 --
Object
>    WHICH01 of type *DTAARA in library RTAM is in use by another thread. 2
> --
>    Member WHICH01 in file , library RTAM is in use by another thread.
> Recovery
>    . . . :   Wait until the object is no longer in use and try the
request
> again.
>    05/11/09  00:40:55.252880  QCLXERR      QSYS        00DA     QCLXERR
>  Message . . . . :   CPFA030 received by CIRT0200 at 13400. (C D I R)
>  Cause . . . . . :   Control language (CL) program CIRT0200 in library
RTAM
.