Al,

Below is a link to one of the free utilities Phil mentions for creating
the PDF on the AS/400. Worked well for me. It also has other output
formats such as html, but I only used the pdf option. I used it to
convert spooled files (up to roughly 400 pages and up to 198 columns
wide) into a web-enabled (internal network only) folder and emailed the
link to the user. Free solution other than my development time.

Jeff

CVTSPLSTMF (Convert Spooled File to Stream File)
iSeries Network article ID 7516
<http://www.iseriesnetwork.com/artarchive/index.cfm?
fuseaction=viewarticle&CO_ContentID=7516>

> ------------------------------
>
> date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 09:31:41 -0400
> from: ssc1478@xxxxxxx
> subject: RE: AS/400 print to PC for almost free
>
> > date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 11:54:49 -0500
> > from: Al Mac <macwheel99@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> > subject: AS/400 print to PC for almost free
>
>  <snip>
> >
> > I plan to look into Adobe Acrobat PDF onto my home PC to create the
> AS/400
> > reports, or perhaps get some equivalent results shareware onto my
> home
> > PC.  My home PC is Windows 98 which now talks to the work 400 via
VPN