To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Bob O." <otis_the_cat@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 10/24/2005 10:31AM
Subject: RE: CPYTOSTMF Confusion

  Worked good except that the output to the text file looks like this:

  o:d-uuoOOAEO:Ua@
  *EAAUAAA@aO:eO:aAOAa:aO:Aa:EOA:AAUaOA:AAAA:OOd-o`d-n`nuuo:

  Here is the command I used:

   From file member or save file  . >
  '/QSYS.LIB/TGC400.LIB/PDFRGST2.FILE/PDFRGST2
  .MBR'
   To stream file . . . . . . . . . >
  '/PAPERFLOW/XFLOW.TXT'

   Stream file option . . . . . . . > *REPLACE      *NONE, *ADD,
  *REPLACE
   Data conversion options  . . . . > *NONE         *AUTO, *TBL,
  *NONE
   Database file CCSID  . . . . . . > *FILE         1-65533,
  *FILE
   Stream file code page  . . . . . > 37            1-32767, *STMF,
  *PCASCII...
   End of line characters . . . . . > *CR           *CRLF, *LF, *CR,
  *LFCR...