-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Joe Pluta
In the meantime, I'm asking people to check their machines.  Go into
WRKSHRPOOL and see if the amount reported matches what you bought.  I'll
be interested to see what the results are.

Joe

P.S. One tech told me it might be partitioning, but I said that couldn't
be it since I only have one partition, no HMC and a twinax console.
Then he said it might be the Ethernet card taking up memory.  It's clear
nobody but the guy who wrote the code knows what's going on here, so I'm
waiting to find out more.