Al,

some folks create a QSYS1 they put in front of their QSYS in the syslibl. In QSYS1 they put the homebrew commands as they prn modify. And you just hope they are all run by the same command handler at release boundry... :)

Another option I've seen is to put all the command default mods in a CL which is then rerun with each release install or in some
cases CUM application...  Frankly, I like/recommend this a LOT more...

Don in DC