On 10/19/05, michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I would have written that in RPG and made calls to QCMDEXC if needed.

bad choice Michael! because, then I lose the LOGCLPGM feature of CL.
We were working on a problem with one of the vendor feeds yesterday.
This is a large sysytem and I dont have access to the production
partition. operations emailed me the 50 page joblog and I was able to
track down the problem.  If I had used RPG as you suggest that would
not have been possible.

-Steve