Vern:

Apologies for being unclear. Yes, the attachment came through fine and thanks
for it. My comment was purely from the thought that I need to get that access
working again. The Registered SKB has so much more useful stuff than the
standard SKB that I don't know why I haven't worked through the problem before
now...

...except that this isn't the first time and I have yet to think of any reason
why it'll be the last. Frustration kicks in after a few years, ya' know?

Tom Liotta