I've got an oddity I just can't figure out.  We've got lots of printers
(LAN and RMT flavors) of various types and models.  For quite awhile
now, I have found 2 printers that just plain stop for no apparent
reason.  They are totally different types of printers as well.  Each
time they produce a joblog which show things working just fine up until
I get the message in the log below.  Each time, we just fire the writer
back up and things print just fine.  Sometimes it goes days without
stopping, sometimes a few times PER day.  I'm convinced connectivity is
being interrupted to the printers somehow but I can't see how.  Can
anyone shed some more light on this error message?  Thanks in advance.

                             Display Spooled File

File  . . . . . :   QPJOBLOG                         Page/Line   72/36

Control . . . . .   W38                              Columns     38 -
115
Find  . . . . . .

..4....+....5....+....6....+....7....+....8....+....9....+....0....+....
1....+
Statement . . . . . . . . . :   4165

To module . . . . . . . . . :   SPRMTDR

To procedure  . . . . . . . :   SendTcpIpSpooledFile

Statement . . . . . . . . . :   145

Message . . . . :   SNDTCPSPLF cannot verify local host name MARINE.

Cause . . . . . :   The Send TCP/IP Spool File (SNDTCPSPLF) command
could not
  find the internet address associated with the local host name for this

  system. The local host name for this system is: 'MARINE' Recovery  . .
. :
  Correct this problem by following one of the steps below, then try the

  request again. - If the local host name is blank (''), the local host
and
  domain name have not been specified for this system. Use menu option
12 of
  the Configure TCP/IP (CFGTCP) command to enter this information. - If
this
  system does not use a remote name server, the host name MARINE must be

  defined in the local host table on this system. Use menu option 10 of
the
  CFGTCP command to add a local host table entry for the host name
MARINE. -
  If this system uses a remote name server, verify that the remote name
server

More...
F3=Exit   F12=Cancel   F19=Left   F20=Right   F24=More keys