In the load source are V4R5 but i tried boot with CD V5R3 with and without the
load source install.

Pedro

________________________________

De: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx em nome de DeLong, Eric
Enviada: ter 11-10-2005 21:05
Para: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Assunto: RE: SRC B427

What release is this 270 on?  I see this SRC listed in IBMs APAR database
for V5R1 and V5R2....

See:
http://www-912.ibm.com/n_dir/nas4apar.nsf/0/79eaf8974ba30edf86256c8700421395
?OpenDocument
http://www-912.ibm.com/n_dir/nas4apar.nsf/0/433d5a4308d40d7786256bbb003c7b4d
?OpenDocument
http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas2433d5a4308d40d7786256bbb003
c7b4d

The first link includes the following:
<SNIP>
9406 model 270 at V5R1 need installation media for
Licensed Internal Code labeled with RSH or higher.
For V5R2 the label should be RSB or higher.
Label:(LICENSED INTERNAL CODE - RSx)
This media does not need to be reinstalled, but needed
for possible system recovery purpose.

Eric DeLong
Sally Beauty Company
MIS-Project Manager (BSG)