Chris,

I don't think you can set the package name in the connection string.
If you're doing this just to debug this particular ASP page, you could
change DFTPKGLIB to a library other than XSPPKG, as changing the library is
allowed.

Check this page out for more details on valid connection string parameters:
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v5r3/ic2924/info/rzaik/rzai
k15.htm

Elvis