Okay, I have a linked server now - can I execute SELECT statements in Query
Analyzer against this? What is the syntax - I admit freely to being a raw
newbie in SQL Server - almost. I've looked at the help and see that a 4-part
name is needed

provider.catalog.schema.object_name

What do I put in each place?

Thanks