Try dropping USER just send APPUSER PASSWORD

HTH

Guy

date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 14:15:16 -0400
from: Krish Thirumalai <krishnithya@xxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: Strange FTP batch error

What you see in the output file is just my login id on the system I am
trying to FTP from. The system I am connecting to is prompting me to
enter a user id. I get the same issue if I am sending a save file or a
member. I made sure that the source file exists on the other end also.

Here is my batch FTP script

NOOP
USER APPUSER PASSWORD
SITE NAMEFMT 0
PUT QTEMP/QRPGLESRC.TPM582 PKTFRFMA/DQRPGLESRC.TPM582
QUIT

What I had in the email is just the output

--
Krish Thirumalai

Regards,

Guy Henza