Must be quite dated, as OV/400 hasn't been supported for a few releases of
OS/400.

Here's one we fax.  Basically it's a normal DDS 400 printer file
definition.  May have an overlay or something.
Printer device type  . . . . . . . . . :   *AFPDS
I don't 'think' PSF is required.  I don't think we have it loaded.  Tell
me the lpp number and I'll double check DSPSFWRSC.

DSPFD FILE(PAIDIVO/INVOICEF)
Printer Attributes
  Printer device type . . . . . . . . . . . . : DEVTYPE    *SCS

A couple of questions from the faq at
http://www-03.ibm.com/servers/eserver/iseries/fax400/faqs/

Q9. How does one change an SCS-generated document to an AFPDS generated
document?
Q11. Why is the priced Print Services Facility for OS/400 (PSF/400)
feature no longer required?

Perhaps you can find pricing at:
http://www-03.ibm.com/servers/eserver/iseries/fax400/faqs/