  From: "Mohammad, Tanveer"
  To: "Midrange Systems Technical Discussion"
  Subject: RE: RPGEL, C/L, and DDS on non AS/400 platforms
  Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 14:09:05 -0700

  There are some products which can emulate a portion of OS/400, RPG,
  DDS,
  and CL, on Unix/Linux/Windows but not sure if they all are in
  business
  or not :-)

  Try looking for Unibol/400, Crossworks/400, and Baby/400.

  Answer to your question is yes using above products if available. I
  am
  not sure if these products will run on Mainframe or not.

  What exactly you are trying to do?

  Thanks