As a manager myself, I cannot understand the mind-set that would spend the
kind of money we are talking about to send someone to COMMON (or any other
conference for that matter) and then say that you can't stay for the
entire event because you need to be back to work the day after it ends.

If I had a manager with that mind-set, I would be looking for a different
position since that manager is obviously clueless!

Thank you,
Ronald L. Zimmerman
I.T. Applications Manager
Swiss Valley Farms, Co.      http://www.swissvalley.com
"The Good for You Company"
Email: Ron-Zimmerman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 09/26/2005 09:28:00 AM:

> Option 1 is guaranteed if your manager says you need to be at work on
> Friday...

mailing