Don,

I know that I had talked with the Quadrant folks about looking at their
products, so I am sure that when the make contact with me, I will be sure
to bring up this whole sordid mess and tell them that they are going to
have to do a better than usual sales job to get us to look at their
products.

It was great to meet you in person and to put a face with some of the
others who haunt these lists!  I hadn't been to COMMON in 14 years, so I
had forgotten about how much goes on beside the formal sessions.

Time to go to bed tonight so that we can get up in the morning for the
flight back to Iowa.  We're flying through Atlanta - I hope that's easier
than going through O'Hare!

Thank you,
Ronald L. Zimmerman
I.T. Applications Manager
Swiss Valley Farms, Co.      http://www.swissvalley.com
"The Good for You Company"
Email: Ron-Zimmerman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Don <dr2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: midrange-l-bounces+ron-zimmerman=swissvalley.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
09/22/2005 08:13 PM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: COMMON Update... - the Porsche give-away?

Ron,

He's not the only one that's really deeply disturbed by this "drawing."

I've historically had great respect for Quadrant, their products and
people.  This "drawing" just was something I didn't expect from them.
Granted, the old addage of "if it sounds too good to be true..." is
something I was warned about by some of my associates before the
"drawing"...but, I was just hoping that some lucky schmuck would come out
a winner, and preferably not me.  I don't think alot of people will forget

this "drawing" anytime soon.

One point needs to be made, as much as it may piss some people off.  The
Quadrant "drawing" was paid for and scheduled at least 4 MONTHS BEFORE the

events they conflicted with were scheduled.  Why/how the conflict happened

in scheduling, I don't know and am happy to let the parties resolve
internally.  And, yes, the events it conflicted with were really good
ones.

Now, on to Minneapolis....brass monkeys optional...

Don in DC