Marty,

Is it possible that the CD drive is simply having problem with the burnt disk?

Try putting it back into the burner and Using windows explorer on the PC with
the burner.

Actually, as I think of this...there may be something else going on...but my
thoughts aren't clear on what it may be...try the above ... meanwhile I'll
think about this some more.

Charles Wilt
Mitsubishi Electric Automotive America
ph: 513-573-4343