Ok, If I define my Edit Code in QEDIT5 - QEDIT9, and then after sometime,
any other programmer change the QEDIT5 again as per his requirement, my
program will be collapsed, so I am looking for the alternate to using
QEDIT5-QEDIT9 ?

My current requirement is to display '01-01' and I tried using :
EDTWRD :-  '0  -  '
EDTMSK:-   '  & '

And passed an Integer value of: 101 to the DDS, it displayed as :  1-01,
while I need it to be : 01-01

I tried using Right Justified Zero Fill Option of SDA, but it says, cannot
use this option with EDTWRD/EDTMSK.

Any idea please or alternate to display 101 as 01-01 ?

Best Regards,

Luqman