Nothing of value in the IFS we are not even using it at this point except
for some testing with html junk but since we are nothing moving forward with
it at this point, it does not matter.

I am assuming that I should run your suggestion first before processing the
files correct?

On Mon, 1 Aug 2005 09:39:15 -0500, rob wrote