V5R3.  Been running fine for a long time now.  However, now when my backup
program does
/*  Shut down pm/400 jobs for backup of QUSRSYS. */
             HLDJOBQ QSYS/Q1PSCHQ
             MONMSG  CPF3425 /* Job queue already held */
             CALL PGM(QYPSENDC) PARM('*PFR         '   X'00000000')
I am getting a series of messages about user spaces and data queues
followed by:
CPFB94A-Collector communications error.  Reason code 02.
SEV  DATE      TIME             FROM PGM     LIBRARY     INST
40   07/26/05  00:03:37.207040  QYPSCOLL     QSYS        *STMT

TO PGM      LIBRARY     INST
BKPCTL3CC   GDISYS      0249

>From module . . . . . . . . :   QYPSENDCOL
>From procedure  . . . . . . :   QypsEndCollector
Statement . . . . . . . . . :   106

02 - The QYPSPFRCOL collector job did not respond to the request.

Granted, I could put a MONMSG on the CALL.  And I may have to do so
because the backup has aborted two consecutive days because of this.
However, has anyone else noticed this.

The only recent change I can think of is the person who normally starts up
a bunch of Management Central monitors is out on vacation this week.  No
recent ptf activity.