We have a local twinax attached printer with a spool file entry whose status
is stuck at WTR.  The power was cut to the printer while this spool file was
being printed.  We need to finish printing the file but all of our attempts
have failed.  I have help the file, held the OUTQ, and varied off the
printer.  Unfortunately, when I vary on the printer, restart the writer,
release the OUTQ, and release the spool file, it returns to WTR status, but
nothing prints.  This is on an 810 at V5R2.  Any ideas?

Bob Dobrowolski
Sr. Programmer Analyst
Star Stainless Screw Co.
973-256-2300  x232