Well Carl,

Thanks for pointing out this all. When is your flight to Holland? <grin>
We have already a VPN server running. I expect the VPN client software
will also have a mobile device version.
Now that I have sorted a lot of info together, it doesn't seem that
difficult to get these applications "as they are" up and running on a
PDA.
If there is no specific reason from programming or system management
side, I think the user group can make a choice which PDA will best meet
their further needs.

Thanks,
Arco

DISCLAIMER:
This message contains information that may be privileged or
confidential and is the property of C.Meijer B.V. It is intended only for the
person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
not authorized to read, print, retain, copy,disseminate, distribute, or use
this message or any part thereof. If you
receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete
all copies of this message.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by the
presence of computer viruses