You need iseries navigator to configure netserver and file shares. Once you do that, you can simply map a drive in windows to the directories enabled for sharing in the ifs.

Mike wrote:
I have an AS/400 Model 150 with a network card.  I can ping the AS/400 from
my WIN XP machine.  I can use Mocha to emulate an AS/400 session on my PC.
I don't know how to access the IFS from my PC.  If you could tell me what
has to be setup on the AS/400 and what has to be setup on the PC to do this,
I would appreacite it.

Thank You,
Mike Guenther