Re: Ftp Security

fixed

You can do this using exit programs. Example are available in the information
center.

Denis Robitaille
Directeur services technique TI
819 363 6130

SUPPORT
Jour (EST) Daytime : 819-363-6134
En-dehors des heures (EST) After hour : 819-363-6158
Network Status : 819-363-6157

>>> jgreen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 2005-07-12 12:54:40 >>>
How can I have a user ftp to a specific directory on the ifs and keep the
user in that directory?  I know on the userprf how to set the home dir. but,
you can do a cd / and see the root dir.

 I want to keep the user in a specific directory and not go to any higher
level directory.

Thanks for your Help!!!

Jimmy Green
I.T. Operations Mgr.