>From what I remember about the PTFs for this, if the group PTF is
downloaded or the group media is loaded, then the status for the group
changes.  The only thing the PTFs did for us, was to prevent the change
when the group was ordered.  Here's the blurb from Mitch's post:

".....The resolution  will be that the PTF group information will no
longer be replaced on the  system at the time the PTF group is ordered.
The PTF group information  will only be replaced when the PTF group is
installed from media or when the PTFs are actually downloaded to the
system electronically."

I agree with you - The fix should really allow us to know the existing
state of the group PTFs, regardless of whether we ordered or delay
loaded a later group PTF.  It seems maybe two sets of columns would be
needed, one for the current group PTF level and status and second for
the Pending level and status (i.e. ordered, loaded, pending delay
install, whatever).

I had got really excited about this getting fixed, but I'm a bit
disappointed in this solution.

Glenn

Glenn Birnbaum
Platform Technology Services, REI