In a way, yes it can.  It has a command called Spooled file
to FTP (SPL2FTP).  You tell it the spooled file, then name
the file (giving it an extension of .pdf will tell SPLTOOL
to convert it to PDF), then an FTP address, userid and
password and it will send it on over.

No residule file left on the As/400 either.  It just
creates the PDF and automatically FTPs it to the any
machine with an FTP server.

You can download a free trial from
www.bvstools.com/spltool.html.  Prices are very low
compared to other products for the iSeries.  They're more
"PC" priced than iSeries priced.  :)

Brad
www.bvstools.com