Got this flyer for an IBM conference for IBM DB2.  12 page flyer. Mentions
DB2 UDB on z/OS, Linux, UNIX, and Windows.  Notice anything missing?

Oh, it will discuss Websphere Information Integrator.  Hey, I looked at
that.  Wanted to use it to have my DB2 on i5/OS talk to SQL Server.  If
it's been ported from z/OS now I can see why IBM wants your "left one" to
purchase it for the iSeries.  With a history like this I can understand
why some people get nervous about IBM dropping other products on i5/OS in
favor of other products ported from z/OS.

Well, no mention of i5/OS, iSeries, AS/400, etc.  I'll file this in the
little round file by my desk.  Although the kiddies might like staying at
a hotel in Disneyland.  Sounds like some sort of Mickey Mouse conference
to me.