Hi Nick,

     Yup, but I'm trying to automate the re-enabling of the id in the Net
Server environment from the AS/400.  It's beginning to look like maybe the id
shows disabled in the Net Server environment - even though it's not - until the
user re-maps a drive.  So the CHGUSRPRF works, but the API doesn't see it.
Then the user re-maps their drive(s) (successfully) and the user is no longer
disabled - as viewed from iSeries Navigator.

     Time for some more testing.......

Thanks!
<*BobL*>

|   |
|   |
|   |   Perhaps changing the status to *ENABLED will help.
|   |
|   |   Pete Helgren
|   |
|   |
|   |   Lester, Bob wrote:
|   |
|   |   >Greetings,
|   |   >
|   |   >     I've seen some documentation that says doing a
|   |   CHGUSRPRF <userid> and hitting enter will re-enable a
|   |   disabled id for Net Server users.  I'm doing this and it
|   |   doesn't seem to work.  This is on a V5R3 system.  Any ideas?
|   |   >
|   |   >Thanks!
|   |   ><*BobL*>
|   |   >
|   |   >Bob Lester
|   |   >Sr. SysProg - CICS/TCPIP/VTAM/USS
|   |   >OppenheimerFunds
|   |   >Centennial, Colorado, USA
|   |   >blester@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
|   |   >
|   |   >
|   |   >-----------------------------------------------------------
|   |   -------------------
|   |   >This e-mail transmission may contain information that is
|   |   proprietary, privileged and/or confidential and is intended
|   |   exclusively for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. Any
|   |   use, copying, retention or disclosure by any person other
|   |   than the intended recipient or the intended recipient's
|   |   designees is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
|   |   intended recipient or their designee, please notify the
|   |   sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies.
|   |   OppenheimerFunds may, at its sole discretion, monitor,
|   |   review, retain and/or disclose the content of all email
|   |   communications.
|   |   >===========================================================
|   |   ===================
|   |   >
|   |   >
|   |   --
|   |   This is the Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
|   |   (MIDRANGE-L) mailing list
|   |   To subscribe, unsubscribe, or change list options,
|   |   visit: http://lists.midrange.com/mailman/listinfo/midrange-l
|   |   or email: MIDRANGE-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx
|   |   Before posting, please take a moment to review the archives
|   |   at http://archive.midrange.com/midrange-l.
|   |
|   |
|   |