I'm a bit vexed, especially since I normally don't expect this sort of
thing from you, Walden.  First you make several negative comments about
a perceived instability in the iSeries, and then you won't even bother
to respond after it turns out the problem perhaps wasn't so bad after
all.

You might say that this isn't the forum to address such issues, but you
brought it up in this forum, you publicly declared the software
"undeployable" right here in this very list and used it as proof of your
assertion of an ongoing destabilization of the platform.

Though I'm sure you didn't intend it this way, the result is roughly
analogous to a sleazy tabloid printing outrageous comments about drug
abuse and sex scandals on the front page, then retracting them on page
32 several weeks later.

Anyway, I'll tell the folks at IBM that it was a false alarm.

Joe