The links about SNA future direction do not, by my reading, say that it is going away, at least the functionality, which will be handled by a new feature - see the SPENDMONEY command, probably. But it will still be there. Please read the announcement carefully, and you have to go to a link there to get the full scoop. IBM has to say more about this, because we are spreading our own FUD on this topic, needlessly, IMO.