I also think you will find that the parties involved before (if still
involved) will control the outcome of what ever is published.

Reminds me of an article where the iSeries was being replaced by Linux.
All the CIO wanted to do was for them to develop all of their own stuff
using open source.  They wanted absolute control and responsibility so in
his mind Linux was the solution.  I'm sure if you come back and ask him are
they happy the answer will be yes.  And for all intended purposes they very
well could be.  I had a hard time understanding the real business benefits
of this decision but this wouldn't be the first time.  And I'm not knocking
Linux or open source or LAMP or whatever.........

             michael@ryantechn
             ology.com
             06/24/2005 11:39          Midrange Systems Technical
             AM                        Discussion
                                       <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                        cc
             Please respond to
             Midrange Systems                                      Subject
                 Technical             RE: An article illustrating the
                Discussion             iSeries image problem
             <midrange-l@midra
                 nge.com>

But that wouldn't be a story that fit into the mindset, so it wouldn't
get written.

registered office is 1 Broadland Business Park, Norwich, NR7 0WF.
> This message, and any attachments, are intended solely for the addressee
and may contain privileged or confidential information.  If you are not the
unlawful.  If you believe that you have received this email in error,
please contact the sender immediately. Opinions, conclusions and statements
of intent in this e-mail are those of the sender and will not bind a
Bertram Group Ltd company unless confirmed in writing by a director
independently of this message.
> Although we have taken steps to ensure that this email and any
attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good
computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus
free.