Thanks for the update, Walden.  Now that I understand better, I'm
getting more information from the folks I'm speaking with.  I'm not sure
how long the CM for iSeries product has been GA; obviously nowhere near
as long as the WAF product.  20 terminals simultaneously requesting
80-100 documents is a pretty heavy load; it's possible you hit a stress
point with the newer product.

If they fix it (as I'm sure they will), an intermittent failure on a
simultaneous load of 2000 documents is hardly an instability in the
system, at least from my standpoint.  Especially since the iSeries has
never been presented as a file server (and personally I think using it
as one is a bad idea).  But even if you choose to use it that way, an
intermittent failure under heavy load hardly warrants your
characterization as "undeployable".

Joe