RE: v5r3 message

fixed

Lance,

If this is happening in iSeries Access logon ... Check the iSeries
Access connection setup to see that the checkbox for Kerberos
authentication is NOT checked ... and that you have checked the correct
choice... like use Windows UserID, or Default UserID, or Prompt every
time...

Dan Riehl
The PowerTech Group, Inc.