RE: MAX keyword on PARM Command

fixed

Hi Scott!

Also.... don't forget the new integer data types in V5R3 CL ... it keeps
you from needing to use %BIN

DCL VAR(&Offset) TYPE(*UINT)        /* Unsigned 4 byte binary integer */

DCL VAR(&Offset) TYPE(*UINT) LEN(2) /* Unsigned 2 byte binary integer */

DCL VAR(&Length) TYPE(*INT)         /* Signed 4 byte binary integer   */
DCL VAR(&Length) TYPE(*INT) LEN(2)  /* Signed 2 byte binary integer   */

Dan Riehl
The Powertech Group, Inc.