RE: program error.

fixed

It a clle

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Peter Vidal
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2005 11:22 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: program error.

I tried to do it myself here (in a CLP) but I am having this msg:
"Command CALLPRC not allowed in this setting. " ...

?????

Peter Vidal
PALL Corporation / SR Programmer Analyst, IT Development Group
10540 Ridge Rd., Ste 203, New Port Richey, FL 34654-5111
http://www.pall.com

"Courage is the strength or choice to begin a change. Determination is the
persistence to continue in that change."
-- Anonymous --