Wireless is not something I'd recommend as a backbone between
buildings....unless one was just a small 2-hole outhouse ;-)

Or you  are planning on using a microwave link or something similar.

If you're planning on running above ground, there will be more red tape to deal
trying to with Cat 5 since it conducts electricity.

Fiber is probably your best bet.

Charles Wilt
Mitsubishi Electric Automotive America
ph: 513-573-4343