Hi - our product TestBench will enable you to analyse the contents of a
journal file and see the effects on and changes to the database that
happened  during a test - if that is what you are seeking.

Obviously of also offers a lot more but that is not the topic of this
thread.

Jamie

Jamie Coles
Original Software
(UK) +44 (0)1256 338666
(US) +1 630-321-0092
http://www.origsoft.com
Leading automated testing solutions
for the IBM, Microsoft & Web.
The 2005 International User Conference will be held in
Chicago, IL on Monday, September 26 and Tuesday,
September 27 2005. Please mark this date in your diary
and secure your place by registering here.
Original Software does not accept responsibility for changes
made to this message after it was sent. This email and any
files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely
for the use of the individuals or entity to whom they are
addressed.