If they can't get into e-mail to retreive the password, it wouldn't work
a-tall. . . but, then again, if they've disabled both their OS/400 profile
*and* their Notes profile, they should be flogged . . . and they probably
need the personal attention that they would receive from a help desk call .
. .

Steve