Hi Brian,

I found some specifications on the web for the 6704,
which claimed the following "A parallel interface is
provided for PC/LAN connection, along with IBM 5152
Personal Graphics Printer emulation."

My suggestion would therefore be to configure your
Thin Client terminal to use Host Print Transform and
then select *IBM5152 for the manufacturer type and
model and see whether that resolves your difficulty.

HTH

Best Regards,

/Paul
--
Paul Tykodi
Principal Consultant

<BPfleghaar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>subject: Getting a Decision Data 6704 to Print
through >Parallel

>I have a very exciting story about this printer, but
>lets cut to the chase.
>
>I am trying to connect a Decision Data 6704 up via
>parallel and ET2000 (thin client).
>
>I can get it to print, but the results are either
>agonizingly slow, or faster but with scrunched font.
>As this printer is used for payroll checks, I'd like
>to get it running again.
>
>Any information about how to get this printer to
print >as well as it did twinax is appreciated.