What code page are you going to?

You can use the WRKTBL command to come up with something like this...

                                Work with Tables

 Type options, press Enter.

   1=Create   3=Copy   4=Delete   5=Display   7=Rename   13=Change
description

 Opt  Table       Library     Text

      QA3SA7A920  QUSRSYS     CHRID(*N 1026) to CHRID(1152 920) translate
table
      QA3SA7RA3B  QUSRSYS     CHRID(*N 1026) to CHRID(1169 1009) translate
tabl
      QA3SBFA4H   QUSRSYS     CHRID(*N 1026) to CHRID(*N 1051) best fit
table
      QA3SBF857   QUSRSYS     CHRID(*N 1026) to CHRID(*N 857) best fit table

      QA3S337037  QUSRSYS     CHRID(*N 1026) to CHRID(337 037) translate
table
      QA3S337256  QUSRSYS     CHRID(*N 1026) to CHRID(337 256) translate
table
      QA3S337500  QUSRSYS     CHRID(*N 1026) to CHRID(337 500) translate
table
      QA3S965905  QUSRSYS     CHRID(*N 1026) to CHRID(965 905) translate
table

Type a 5 beside the conversion of choice & get...

                            Display Conversion Table

 Table:   QA3S337037     Library:   QUSRSYS

  Hex    Hex                 Hex    Hex                 Hex    Hex
 Input  Output              Input  Output              Input  Output
  5A      AC                 69      69                 78      78
  5B      AD                 6A      8E                 79      8D
  5C      5C                 6B      6B                 7A      7A
  5D      5D                 6C      6C                 7B      EC
  5E      5E                 6D      6D                 7C      AE
  5F      B0                 6E      6E                 7D      7D
  60      60                 6F      6F                 7E      7E
  61      61                 70      70                 7F      FC
  62      62                 71      71                 80      80
  63      63                 72      72                 81      81
  64      64                 73      73                 82      82
  65      65                 74      74                 83      83
  66      66                 75      75                 84      84
  67      67                 76      76                 85      85
  68      BA                 77      77                 86      86

For example, I picked CHRID(*N 1026) to CHRID(337 037).  From here you can
see that 5A in code page 1026 becomes an AC in 037.

I have done too many of these conversions.  What I did to help myself is I
created the following text source & used it for testing.  You will have to
change it for you code page.

*... ... 1 ... ... 2 ... ... 3 ... ... 4 ... ... 5 ... ... 6 ... ... 7  ...
2     Code Page 500
3
4     Hex  Char  Description                 Hex  Char  Description
5
6     40        Blank                        A0   µ    mu
7     41        Blank                        A1   ~    Tidle
8     42   â    a Circumflex                 A2   s    s
9     43   ä    a Diaeresis (Umlaut)         A3   t    t
10    44   à    a Grave                      A4   u    u
11    45   á    a Acute                      A5   v    v
12    46   ã    a Tidle                      A6   w    w
13    47   å    a Ring                       A7   x    x
14    48   ç    c Cedilla                    A8   y    y
15    49   ñ    n Tidle                      A9   z    z
16    4A   [    Left Square bracket          AA   ¡    Inverted
17    4B   .    Period                       AB   ¿    Care of
18    4C   <    Less Than                    AC   Ð    D Cross Bar
19    4D   (    Left Bracket                 AD   Ý    Y Acute
20    4E   +    Plus Sign                    AE   Þ    Uppercase Thorn
21    4F   !    Exclamation Point            AF   (r)    Registered
Trademark
22    50   &    Ambersand                    B0   ¢    Cent
23    51   é    e Acute                      B1   £    British Pound
24    52   ê    e Circumflex                 B2   ¥    Yen
25    53   ë    e Diaeresis                  B3   ·    Bullet
26    54   è    e Grave                      B4   (c)    Florin/Guilder
27    55   í    i Acute                      B5   §    Double S
28    56   î    i Circumflex                 B6   ¶    Paragraph Sign
29    57   ï    i Diaeresis                  B7   1/4    1/4
30    58   ì    i Grave                      B8   1/2    1/2
31    59   ß    Beta                         B9   3/4    3/4
32    5A   ]    Right Square Bracket         BA   ¬    En Dash
33    5B   $    Dollar                       BB   |    Solid Bar
34    5C   *    Star                         BC   ¯    Macron
35    5D   )    Right Bracket                BD   ¨    Diaeresis
36    5E   ;    Semi Colon                   BE   ´    Acute
37    5F   ^    Circumflex                   BF   ×    Double Underline
38    60   -    Minus                        C0   {    Left Brace
39    61   /    Slash                        C1   A    A
40    62   Â    A Circumflex                 C2   B    B
41    63   Ä    A Diaeresis                  C3   C    C
42    64   À    A Grave                      C4   D    D
43    65   Á    A Acute                      C5   E    E
44    66   Ã    A Tidle                      C6   F    F
45    67   Å    A Ring                       C7   G    G
46    68   Ç    C Cedilla                    C8   H    H
47    69   Ñ    N Tidle                      C9   I    I
48    6A   ¦    Broken Bar                   CA   ­    Minus
49    6B   ,    Comma                        CB   ô    o Circumflex
50    6C   %    Percent                      CC   ö    o Diaeresis
51    6D   _    Underscore                   CD   ò    o Grave
52    6E   >    Greater Than                 CE   ó    o Acute
53    6F   ?    Question Mark                CF   õ    o Tidle
54    70   ø    NUL                          D0   }    Right Brace
55    71   É    E Acute                      D1   J    J
56    72   Ê    E Circumflex                 D2   K    K
57    73   Ë    E Diaeresis                  D3   L    L
58    74   È    E Grave                      D4   M    M
59
60
61
62.. ... 1 ... ... 2 ... ... 3 ... ... 4 ... ... 5 ... ... 6 ... ... 7  ...
*... ... 1 ... ... 2 ... ... 3 ... ... 4 ... ... 5 ... ... 6 ... ... 7  ...
2     Code Page 500
3
4     Hex  Char  Description                 Hex  Char  Description
5
6     75   Í    I Acute                      D5   N    N
7     76   Î    I Circumflex                 D6   O    O
8     77   Ï    I Diaeresis                  D7   P    P
9     78   Ì    I Grave                      D8   Q    Q
10    79   `    Grave                        D9   R    R
11    7A   :    Collon                       DA   ¹    Footnote 1
12    7B   #    Number/Pound                 DB   û    u Circumflex
13    7C   @    At                           DC   ü    u Diaeresis
14    7D   '    Quote                        DD   ù    u Grave
15    7E   =    Equals                       DE   ú    u Acute
16    7F   "    Double Quote                 DF   ÿ    y Diaeresis
17    80   Ø    O Slash                      E0   \    Back Slash
18    81   a    a                            E1   ÷    Blank
19    82   b    b                            E2   S    S
20    83   c    c                            E3   T    T
21    84   d    d                            E4   U    U
22    85   e    e                            E5   V    V
23    86   f    f                            E6   W    W
24    87   g    g                            E7   X    X
25    88   h    h                            E8   Y    Y
26    89   i    i                            E9   Z    Z
27    8A   "    Much Less                    EA   ²    Power of 2
28    8B   "    Much Greater                 EB   Ô    O Circumflex
29    8C   ð    d Cross Bar                  EC   Ö    O Diaeresis
30    8D   ý    y Acute                      ED   Ò    O Grave
31    8E   þ    Lowercase Thorn              EE   Ó    O Acute
32    8F   ±    Plus or Minus                EF   Õ    O Tidle
33    90   °    Ring                         F0   0    0
34    91   j    j                            F1   1    1
35    92   k    k                            F2   2    2
36    93   l    l                            F3   3    3
37    94   m    m                            F4   4    4
38    95   n    n                            F5   5    5
39    96   o    o                            F6   6    6
40    97   p    p                            F7   7    7
41    98   q    q                            F8   8    8
42    99   r    r                            F9   9    9
43    9A   ª    a Macron                     FA   ³    Power of 3
44    9B   º    o Macron                     FB   Û    U Circumflex
45    9C   æ    ae Digraph                   FC   Ü    U Diaeresis
46    9D   ¸    Hook (Tail) to th left       FD   Ù    U Grave
47    9E   Æ    AE Diagraph                  FE   Ú    U Acute
48    9F   ¤    oX                           FF          Unused
49
50
51
52