Vernon,

If I create RPGLE module by CRTRPGMOD in V5R3 or V5R2:
CRTRPGMOD MODULE(SV/TVUEP) SRCMBR(TVUEP)
(Note: CRTPGMOD has no STGMDL parameter.)

and then
CRTPGM PGM(SV/TVUEP) MODULE(SV/TVUEP) STGMDL(*TERASPACE)
then I got an error message:
Module has incompatible storage model.
Program TVUEP not created.
Can you help?

Zvi

Vernon Hamberg <vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The storage model is on the CRTPGM command and nowhere else that I know of.
You create modules, then link them using CRTPGM. Even when there is only
one module.

The CRTBNDxxx commands are meant to work like the OPM CRTxxxPGM commands,
so I would expect them to assume the original single level storage model.
And I would not expect the ability to change storage model on a compiled
object.

HTH
Vern