The CPF0995 message has been changed in V5R3 to include the job name and
current user of the job that issued the ENDSBS command.  The CPF1804
message was also changed to include the job and current user who issued the
STRSBS command.

A DSPMSGD from V5R3 -

                         Display Formatted Message Text
                                                             System:
 Message ID . . . . . . . . . :   CPF0995
 Message file . . . . . . . . :   QCPFMSG
   Library  . . . . . . . . . :     QSYS
 Message . . . . :   Subsystem &1 ending in progress.
 Cause . . . . . :   Subsystem &1 and all jobs in the subsystem will be
ended.
   If the subsystem is the controlling subsystem, then the controlling
   subsystem will be in a restricted condition. The End Subsystem (ENDSBS)
   command was requested from job &4/&3/&2 by user &5.

Dawn May

             <ganeshkumar.muru
             gesan@xxxxxxxxx>
             midrange-l-bounce         <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
             s@xxxxxxxxxxxx                                             cc

                                                                   Subject
             05/18/2005 02:52          RE: Who ended the subsystem?
             AM

             Please respond to
             Midrange Systems
                 Technical
                Discussion

The message in the QHST shows

"Subsystem QMSP ending in progress"

When I take F1 on that message, it just shows me no details about the
user profile.
I was able to identify the job, but the user of the job is QSYS, which
is not what I expected. Some user has ended it. Who is that is my
question?