I believe if you imported them into your system store and
they are in fact the CAs required, then it should work.

this could be a PTF issue.  I know that this is the first
SSL client that IBM has made available.

You didn't mention if they said you were to be using client
authetication or not.  I doubt they require that, but it
would be good to know for sure.

I would double check that the two CAs are in the *SYSTEM
store.  I also assume that you are using *SSL on the FTP
command...  just wanted to make sure.

Finally, could you describe the "path" you took to import
the CAs?  I want to make sure you didn't import the certs
and server or client certs.

Feel free to contact me offline if you want to dive deeper
into this. you can find my email at
www.bvstools.com/contact.html.  This one is so loaded with
spam its a crapshoot if I'll get the email.  :)

Brad

On Wed, 18 May 2005 16:26:55 -0400
 Patrick L Archibald