oh. sorry. i read your answer too quickly. but then i have configured it
correctly and it ain't working the way it should be.

got DSPDTA *NO and AUTCHK *DTAAUT and object authority on the outqueue PUBLIC
*USE and data authority to *RX. but still a user can only view his own spool
files and not a spool file of another user in that outqueue. any other things i
have to look for?

> The Security Reference manual is available on the iSeries
> Information Center, www.ibm.com/iseries/infocenter. Go to
> "Printable PDFs and manuals"
> and search for "iSeries Security Reference

thanx for the link. i'll have a look at it.