The problem is that I cannot get a Xerox WorkCentre Pro 416 to print
landscape causing information to get cut off the page.
I called Xerox in the past about this problem and was told the 416 is not
supported on the AS/400 (we are using V5R2).
They did suggest I try setting HPT to HP5SI which didn't solve the problem.
I've even tried an HP5SI  *WSCST modified to force landscape to no avail.

Configuring a tray to print landscape would only work for the first page and
the remaining pages changed to a larger font.

Anyone ever have any luck getting a Xerox WorkCentre Pro416 to work on an
AS/400?

Brian Pfleghaar
IT Support