From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Edith Lueke
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2005 11:07 AM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: LVT Tool Output - How would you improve it?

If anyone on the list has seen or uses the output of the LPAR Validation
Tool - (currently it gets exported to a .txt file) - how would you like
to see the output improved?

Edith Lueke
User-Centered Design Team, iSeries
http://w3.rchland.ibm.com/~lueke
email:  lueke@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.ibm.com/eserver/iseries/ucd
507-253-4908        Tie:  8-553-4908

Few things can help an individual more than to place responsibility on
him, and to let him know that you trust him.  -- Booker T. Washington