Le ven. 06 mai 2005 12:51:40, Rob Dixon écrivait:

> Marc
>
> Thank you for your continued efforts

No problem : I am *not* at work today :-)

>>I don't understand that. The client port should change all the
>>time (at new connection) but the server port shoud not change. It
>>should allways be 5061 (by default).
>>

> No - it changes dynamically all the time once you have logged on -
> here is an example
>
> http://217.204.115.107:5513/WSG/008113/QTMTWSG/QTWSG00160
>
> The port is now 5513

Strange behaviour !

>>It is the same thing for the telnet server. The client port
>>changes at every new connection, but the server port still remains
>>23.
>>
> Yes - that is true
>
>>>If I could test for port number then, if it was port 23, I would
>>>know that I am using an emulator.
>>>

>>I don't know how WSG works really, but, if you look at netstat
>>option 3, don't you have a connection on the port 23 *and* a
>>connection on the port 5061 at the same time for a WSG session ?
>>
> In netstat option 3, for telnet the local port is given as telnet
> and for WSG it is given as 5513 for the example above.  Port 23 is
> not listed - but it is presumably the one called telnet.

Do you mean that, when using a WSG session, it does not use the telnet
server (eg port 23) ?

>>If my assumption is right, it could be an help for your problem.
>>

> If I could test for port number then my problem would be solved
> but I don't know how to do this.

Maybe with this API :

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/iseries/v5r1/ic2924/info/apis/qtoclstnetc
nn.htm

(or http://minilien.com/?QO9mAMAqZ1)

>>>What I wanted to mean is the following (excuse my poor english)
>>>
> Excellent English
>
>> :
>>
>>* the WSG exit program setup in a flag in a file for the IP
>>address to say : hey, this IP address is using a browser
>>
> I am not aware of a WSG exit program.  If there is one, then I
> could probably solve the problem as you suggest.  Have you found
> one?

Check the TCP/IP Configuration and reference :

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/iseries/v5r1/ic2924/books/c4154204.pdf

>>* in your kernel program, you retrieve the IP address using the
>>right API and you test the flag
>>
> The API would not be relevant but the flag would be

I wanted to mean the API to retreive the IP address of the session
(QDCRDEVD). Did you think do this one ?

--
Cordialement/Best regards
Marc Rauzier